The middle one, we'll call him Commander Uncle A., married a fairy princess. She's the Cinderella sort who works real hard and always thinks of others and is completely unaware of her nobility. If she knows it, in any event, she doesn't show it. Commander Uncle A. and Cinderella have two children sculpted of utter wonderful. Chuchieness sublime.
As I said, the kids and I sneaked away to visit. Handsome Hubster is dissertating and may not realize we'd ever been gone, so I thought I'd produce some photographic evidence of our mini vacay to LA. If you would like to keep score on the potential for photo ops, consider:
- My mother is here with her husband (who is totally paying for my most awesome hotel room).
- I'm visiting Commander Uncle A., Cinderella, & two chuchies.
- The eldest of the step-brothers made a few appearances, once with his photographic sweetheart.
- The cousin of the step-brothers made an appearance with her significant other.
- We went to the acquarium.
- We ate at a diner & visited a quaint toy store with plastic-covered 50s Jetson-style furniture.
- Commander Uncle A. & Cinderella treated us to a BBQ.
- We swam.